I love cooking. I especially love cooking when I can make delicious food that utilize only a couple of ingredients and require very little hands on time. Which is why I love my version of roasted sweet potatoes which requires only two ingredients!
Ingredients: Olive oil & 6 sweet potatoes – I prefer organic sweet potatoes because I find those to be sweeter and I try to pick out sweet potatoes that are about the size of a dollar bill.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 70 minutes
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
(2) Peel your sweet potatoes.
(2) Chop off the ends and cut them like this:
(3) Pour a tablespoon of olive oil and mix well with your chopped sweet potatoes to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the baking dish.
(4) Set the bake time to 70 minutes at 350 degrees F and you should have something that looks like this:
The sweet potatoes will be soft on the inside with a slightly caramelized exterior that will be a joy to bite into. Did you know that eating sweet potatoes can help your skin stay clear, smooth, and youthful? I did not find that out until recently. You can bet that I will be eating sweet potatoes at least once a week from now on. =P